Beginner? Amateur? Protog? It doesn’t matter! Here at Photograph IO, we try to explore the ins and outs of photography, no matter what your (or our) skill level is! From the basics all the way up to the advanced Lightroom stuff, we cover a lot. There’s also a ton of essays and opinion articles (see below) if you’re looking for something to read 🙂
The first thing you should do is subscribe. You see that email button on the right? Enter your e-mail and click on it. Don’t worry, we hate spam as much as you do, and we’ll never share your e-mail address with anyone, promised. However, you do get early access to my new articles. Isn’t that awesome? 🙂 Of course, you can unsubscribe anytime if you don’t like the blog for whatever reason…
That being said, if you have already subscribed (good) or not to the blog, here’s a list of our must-read articles :
- Ming Thein : Interview with The Master (4 Jun 2015)
- Your Kit Lens is an Excellent Lens (17 Jul 2014)
- How to Get Popular on 500px (14 Jul 2014)
- Thoughts on Street Photography (11 Jul 2014)
- Understanding and Mastering Lens Compression (14 Jul 2014)
- How to Meter by Eye (13 Dec 2014)
- How to Shoot Motion Flash Street Photography (07 Aug 2014)
- Interview with Eric Dye, Semi-Pro Photographer (17 Feb 2015)
- Interview with Marco Larousse, Street and Fine Art Photographer (1st Novermber 2015)
And here’s a non-exhaustive list of all our other worthwhile articles about photography, divided in categories. Articles without link are the ones that are still in construction, but not yet finished. As always, the best way of knowing when they’ll come out is by subscribing to the blog!
List last updated 23 Jul 2015.